- For busy mornings, this portable handful of golden goodness mixes fresh fruit and oatmeal. Bake it the night before, and you'll quickly get nourished and out the door.
- This bread pudding combines flavors reminiscent of "French Toast" with the subtle tang of the apples. Slices are served topped with a maple compound butter.
- Cream cheese and apricot topping combine with sweet yeast dough to give the flavor of Danish Pastry in pizza form.
- This particular quiche offers a delicate balance of asparagus, cheese, and egg baked in a buttery, flaky crust that’s sure to please.
- Savor your sunrise with this traditional breakfast pleasure. Topped with melting butter and mixed berries, you'll be reminded why it's a classic morning favorite.
- This is a colorful egg dish that can quickly be assembled the night before, and it is hearty enough to serve any time of day, hot or warm.
- This delicious recipe produces light, puffy pancakes that make your mouth water as you pull them out of the oven.
- A tasty individual 2 egg omelet seasoned with the new Challenge Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper flavored butter.
- Not only will you love the taste of this nourishing quiche, you'll love how quickly and easily it comes together.
- A classic quiche taste with an Italian twist. It has a savory crust, and the roasted garlic and herb flavors bring out the best in the sautéed vegetables.