- These moist homemade applesauce and cinnamon muffins are extra fluffy and topped with sweet crumbles of walnut streusel.
- Colorful bits of apricots, sweetened dried cranberries, and chopped pecans buried in flaky buttermilk scones make any breakfast, tea, or brunch extra special.
- These homemade muffins are a welcomed treat for those overly ripe bananas on your counter. They're refreshingly moist, and the chopped pecans give them a satisfying crunch.
- Bits of grated carrot and chopped pecans combine in a light colored cake-like quick bread with delicate buttery cinnamon flavor.
- These streusel-topped chocolate muffins are perfect for brunch, dessert, or the occasional midnight snack.
- Intensified banana flavor complemented by swirls of dark cocoa
- This quick-baking handful of goodness incorporates cream cheese for a richer, moist texture and bits of dried apricots for bursts of sweetness.
- This foolproof recipe brings the earthiness of fennel seed to the buttery crumb of cornbread for a simple and elegant side dish. Try it slathered with a spread like our <a href="https://challengedairy.com/recipes/appetizers/charred-jalepeño-with-lime-cream-cheese-spread">Charred Jalepeño with Lime Cream Cheese Spread</a> or <a href="https://challengedairy.com/recipes/appetizers/honey-lavender-whipped-cream-cheese-spread">Honey-Lavender Whipped Cream Cheese Spread</a>. Or, during the holidays, tear this cornbread into chunks for bread pudding or turkey stuffing.
- Savor bites of raisins, chopped walnuts, and crystallized ginger in these flakey buttermilk scones flavored with ginger, cinnamon, and molasses.
- This fresh homemade bread blends seasonal favorites like pumpkin, cranberries, walnuts, and spices into a moist and delicious treat.
- One of our most authentic Irish recipes, this traditional quick bread has been passed down through several generations.
- Poke holes in this delicate quick bread to soak up the lemon glaze after baking. For best results, plan ahead to allow your loaf to set for several hours before slicing.
- These scones are a quick and easy way to add seasonal flair to an autumn breakfast or tea.
- Enjoy sweet homemade honey butter spread on these traditionally Scottish scones fortified with oats and chopped walnuts.
- Schiacciata meaning “squashed” is an approximately inch thick round flat bread loaf popular in Tuscany.