- Flavorful bites of chopped artichoke hearts, bell pepper, and chives mixed with Neufchâtel and Parmesan cheese elegantly served inside a crisp wonton wrapper.
- Easy to assemble and packed with southwest flavor, these bite-sized spirals are perfect for parties or as a festive snack.
- This twist on classic hummus uses whole sesame seeds instead of tahini (sesame paste), and Neufchâtel Cheese for tang and a luxurious texture.
- Butter and cream cheese provide the base for this elegant spread full of chopped, cooked shrimp flavored with dill, lemon juice, and garlic.
- While this makes a great appetizer, it is also the perfect accompaniment to a spicy pasta dish or hearty soup.
- Exotic flavors transform frozen lima beans into this delicious appetizer with Indian and mid-eastern influences.
- A sophisticated appetizer for any elegant affair. Serve with toasted french bread rounds/baguettes.
- An egg-based dish with sophisticated, traditional Italian flavor, thanks to fresh vegetables sautéd in our roasted garlic and Italian herb flavored butter.
- Start things off right with a sophisticated fresh salmon cream cheese appetizer that's all class and no hassle.
- A delicious starter made with a butter and cream cheese base, sun-dried tomatoes, and smoked paprika.
- A quick and tasty appetizer too sophisticated to call nachos. Simply spread Challenge Roasted Garlic & Herb Butter on flour tortillas, top with cheese, bake, cut, and serve.
- Made with hard boiled eggs, this sophisticated spread makes a delicious appetizer to serve on crackers or bread rounds.