Pies, Crisps and Cobblers
- Individual fillo wrapped apple filled desserts
- Balsamic vinegar does wonderful things to berries and makes for a more tender crust. This cobbler's delicious à la carte, but we prefer it à la mode.
- Caramel, chocolate, and walnuts come together to make this tart super sweet and loaded with flavor and texture.
- Shortcut your way to cheesecake with this simple to make cream cheese pie with butter crumb crust.
- Chilled buttery lemon curd fills individual flaky tart shells enhanced by the flakier and richer qualities produced by Challenge European Style.
- Marionberries are a variety of blackberry that originated in Oregon. They are packed with superior flavor, brilliant color, and exceptional nutritional value. Freshly picked in July and August, Marionberries make the perfect filling for a summer time pie.
- Salty and sweet makes an irresistible combination, and this peanut butter pretzel pie nails it. Whip up this no-bake pie for a delicious treat with all your favorite flavors!
- Buttery tart shell enhances the toasted pecans and diced peaches of the filling. Peaches add a tartness that subdues the intense sweetness of a usual pecan tart recipe.
- Break away from the predictable with this nontraditional recipe by layering pumpkin pie over a smooth cheesecake base.
- Apple Crisp with fresh ginger root and a hint of heat.