CDPI will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (i.e., your name, address, telephone number or email address ("personal data")) through our website unless you have provided it voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it.
When you do provide personal data, CDPI may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: CDPI may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; CDPI (or a fulfillment house or other third party on our behalf in connection with a promotion) may use that information to contact you; and/or CDPI may provide other third parties with aggregate - but not individual - information about visitors to or users of our sites. We do not now and do not intend to sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties.
Additional Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to our site that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
Information Placed Automatically on Your Computer - Cookies
When you view one of our websites, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file and can help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a website to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or Help screen to learn more about these functions.
Online Legal Policy
CDPI maintains this website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this website only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appear on any such material. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the website for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without CDPI's prior written consent.
Your access to and use of this website is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and CDPI are superseded and of no force.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of CDPI. CDPI neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with CDPI.
- Although CDPI uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, CDPI makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CDPI assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- Your use of, and browsing in, this website is at your own risk. Neither CDPI nor any other party involved in creating this website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. CDPI also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may be infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website.
- CDPI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this website. The existence of any link to such other sites does not imply endorsement by CDPI of such other sites. Your access to any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. No links are permitted to this website without the prior written consent of CDPI.
- Images of people or places displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by CDPI. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
- All of CDPI's trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of CDPI. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the prior written permission of CDPI. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content displayed on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- CDPI may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.