- 4 8-ounce Kansas City Top Sirloin steaks, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup Spiceology Mesquite Peppercorn Lager Rub
- 1 cup lager beer
- 1 stick Challenge Butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Spiceology Garlic Junkie
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Melissa’s bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Melissa’s Anaheim pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Melissa’s fennel bulbs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- olive oil, for greasing grill
- 8 12-inch metal skewers
1Combine cubed steak, mesquite peppercorn seasoning and beer in a resealable bag. Seal bag, toss to combine and marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
2Combine melted butter, Garlic Junkie seasoning and pepper in a glass measuring cup.
3Place vegetables in a large bowl and pour half of the butter mixture over top. Gently toss to coat.
4To assemble kabobs, alternately thread steak and vegetables onto skewer in a decorative fashion; discard beef marinade. For the MEATER thermometer, assemble one kebob with at least 3 cubes of beef side by side. Insert the thermometer through all 3 pieces of steak, parallel with the skewer.
5Preheat grill to medium-high. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grates and place the kebobs on the grill. Cook, turning occasionally, about 10- 12 minutes, basting kabobs with remaining garlic butter every few minutes. Kabobs are done when vegetables are tender and lightly charred, and meat is cooked to desired doneness as indicated by MEATER thermometer. Serve warm.