Mashed Potato Stuffed Grilled Steak Spirals
Steak and potatoes, swirled together into one perfect grilled dish!
- 1½ cups boiled potatoes, mashed
- ¼ cup Challenge Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 thin-cut steaks, pounded to 1/2" thick
- ¼ cup Challenge Butter, melted
In a large bowl, mash together potatoes, 1/4 cup butter, cheese, bacon bits and 1/4 cup green onions. Salt and pepper to taste.
Spread potato mixture on top of each steak, evenly spreading the layer to 1/2" thick.
Roll steak into spirals, slice in half with a sharp knife, skewer each half with a wooden skewer.
Grill steaks over medium-high heat for 2-4 minutes on each side, basting with melted butter as steaks cook. Garnish with green onions.