Fish and Seafood
- A delicious brunch or dinner, this crab casserole is a hit with crab lovers and a breeze to cook.
- Simple and delicious. Serve with a green salad and warm bread.
- Enjoy the fresh taste of summer mangos and lime juice as it blends with buttery flakes of fish. Its light, delicious, and guilt-free.
- Sea scallops sautéd in a roasted garlic and Italian herb butter and served over a mixture of cooked baby spinach, cancannellini beans, crushed red pepper, and fresh basil.
- A delightful mixture of lime-infused shrimp, finely minced jalapeño, sautéed onions, garlic, and melted cheese in butter browned tortillas.
- This recipe is quick, simple, and so good it rivals even the best Chinese take-out, but you’ll have it hot in your table in less than 15 minutes.
- Pan-fried tilapia covered with a flavorful vermouth reduction sauce featuring our Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Spreadable Butter and fresh tarragon.