Zucchini Corn Salad
A mixture of diced zucchini and whole kernel corn seasoned with our roasted garlic and herb butter, mint, and chives.
- ¼ cup Challenge Roasted Garlic & Herb Spreadable Butter
- 2 small zucchini, diced (3 to 3½ cups)
- 4 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup minced chives
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons cider vinegar or distilled white vinegar
Melt butter over in large skillet over medium heat.
When butter begins to foam, add Zucchini and sauté until tender – about 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in corn and water; continue to cook stirring frequently until corn is tender and most of liquid has evaporated - additional 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in salt, chives, mint and vinegar and remove from heat. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Serve warm or at room temperature.