Creamy One Pot Pepperoni Pasta Salad
The ultimate summertime pasta salad. This dish comes together quick. Simply toss the pasta in a pot with broth, Italian seasoning and creamy Challenge Cream Cheese, then bring to a boil and toss with fresh veggies and pepperoni once cool. It’ll be the first dish to disappear at your next potluck, guaranteed.
- 1 (8 oz) box rotini pasta
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (8 oz) Challenge Cream Cheese
- 1 (6 oz) Italian dressing mix
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 bunch scallions, finely diced
- 1 (3.8 oz) package pepperoni, cut in half
- ¾ cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 (3.8 oz) Lindsay California Black Olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Add pasta, broth, cream cheese and Italian dressing to a large pot. Cover and bring to a boil, then turn heat to medium-low and stir every 1-2 minutes until pasta is tender, about 12 minutes.
Remove from heat, transfer to a large Good Cook ceramic serving bowl. Refrigerate until cool. Once cool, toss pasta with cucumber, scallions, pepperoni, corn and olives. Sprinkle with paprika.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate overnight.