Strawberry Funfetti Cake Batter Dip
Everyone loves a tasty dip, but this festive strawberry cake batter dip might win the prize. Mix up your dippers with a range of textures and flavors for maximum fun.
In Partnership With
- 8 ounces Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Unsalted Challenge Dairy Butter, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces whipped topping, softened
- ⅓ cup whole milk, plus more as needed
- 1 15.25 ounce box funfetti strawberry cake mix
- Naturipe Strawberries, for serving
- sliced apples, for serving
- graham crackers, for serving
- vanilla wafer cookies, for serving
- shortbread cookies, for serving
- Golden Oreos, for serving
- Teddy Grahams, for serving
- animal crackers, for serving
- pretzels, for serving
1Preheat oven to 350° F. Pour out cake mix onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread into a thin, even layer. Bake until mixture reaches 165° F with an instant read thermometer, about 5 minutes. Let cool completely.
2Combine cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium until smooth and fluffy, scraping down the bowl as needed, about 3 minutes. Add whipped topping and beat until combined. Beat in milk until creamy. Add cake mix and slowly mix until combined, then increase speed and beat until smooth. Mixture will be very thick. Mix in more milk, a tablespoon at a time, until the dip is thick but scoopable.
3Transfer to a serving dish. Serve with fresh Naturipe strawberries, cookies, and crackers.