- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup Challenge Butter, cold and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ⅓ cup + 2 Tablespoons half-and-half cream, divided
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With a fork, stir in eggs and ⅓ cup cream, just until moistened. Add additional 1 or 2 teaspoons of cream if necessary.
Drop by large spoonfuls (six, approximately 2½ diameter mounds) onto a buttered or parchment lined cookie sheet. Brush with remaining cream.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve hot with Challenge Butter.