Cheesy Artichoke Dip
Everybody loves artichoke dip, and this recipe takes the gooey favorite to new heights. In addition to decadent cream cheese, Parmesan, mozzarella and spices, we like to top it all in crispy-buttery Panko crumbs for crunch.
- 3 Tablespoons Challenge Butter, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 oz Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 14-ounce cans artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
1Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish and set aside.
2Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in Panko and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a handheld mixer until light and creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper until smooth. Mix in Parmesan, mozzarella and artichokes. Transfer to prepared dish and smooth top. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the surface.
4Bake for 25- 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve hot with baguette slices, crackers or chips.