- Finely diced chunks of tart apple contrast to the richness of the cheese, and the touch of thyme gives it an elegant herb flavored finish.
- Colorful bits of apricots, sweetened dried cranberries and chopped pecans in a flaky buttery scone makes any breakfast, tea or brunch, special.
- Bits of grated carrot and chopped pecans combine in a light colored cake-like quick bread with delicate buttery cinnamon flavor. Served warm the bread is enhanced with a dollop of butter.
- These streusel-topped chocolate muffins are perfect for brunch, dessert, or the occasional midnight snack.
- Intensified banana flavor complemented by swirls of dark cocoa
- The taste of these delicious muffins will only be rivaled by their wonderful aroma, which will fill your home as they bake.
- If fall had a flavor, this would be it. This fresh homemade bread blends seasonal favorites like pumpkin, cranberries, walnuts, and spices into a moist and delicious treat. Top a warm slice with a pat of butter and savor each bite.
- Great for breakfast, the tartness of the currants pairs beautifully with warm tea. Serve warm with a generous pat of butter.
- One of our most authentic Irish recipes, this traditional quick bread has been passed down through several generations.
- Nothing beats a good old fashion muffin. They’re quick and an easy, and you can enjoy them on the go.
- Experience a medley of naturally sweet flavors beginning with the clean, refreshing appeal of citrus followed by tropical bursts of mango.
- These scones are a quick and easy way to add seasonal flair to an autumn breakfast or tea.
- An excellent way to enjoy your favorite kind of apple. Topped with a sweet walnut streusel, this bread is moist and naturally sweet.
- Schiacciata meaning “squashed” is an approximately inch thick round flat bread loaf popular in Tuscany.