- Flavorful bites of chopped artichoke hearts, bell pepper, and chives mixed with Neufchâtel and Parmesan cheese elegantly served inside a crisp wonton wrapper.
- Grab a baguette, some colorful peppers, and a cup of butter and you'll have an easy, irresistible appetizer!
- This recipe is a quick and easy side dish, perfect for pairing with chicken, fish, shrimp, and grilling.
- Butter and cream cheese provide the base for this elegant spread full of chopped, cooked shrimp flavored with dill, lemon juice, and garlic.
- While this makes a great appetizer, it is also the perfect accompaniment to a spicy pasta dish or hearty soup.
- Exotic flavors transform frozen lima beans into this delicious appetizer with Indian and mid-eastern influences.
- A sophisticated appetizer for any elegant affair. Serve with toasted french bread rounds/baguettes.
- Don't let an Italian catch you calling this an omelette. This egg-based dish is made with fresh vegetables sautéd in our roasted garlic and Italian herb flavored butter to give it a sophisticated, traditional Italian flavor.
- Start things off right with a sophisticated fresh salmon cream cheese appetizer that's all class and no hassle.
- Made with a butter and cream cheese base, sun-dried tomatoes, and smoked paprika—a ground powder from wood-smoked Spanish sweet red peppers. Use semi-moist pieces of sun-dried tomatoes that are not packed in oil. Color of spread intensifies over time. Serve in bowl or ramekin with crackers, bagels, or bread.
- Enjoy garden-fresh tomatoes in this simple Panzanella recipe, a popular bread salad from central Italy.
- A quick and tasty appetizer too sophisticated to call nachos. Simply spread Challenge Roasted Garlic & Herb Butter on flour tortillas, top with cheese, bake, cut, and serve.
- Made with hard boiled eggs, this sophisticated spread makes a delicious appetizer to serve on crackers or bread rounds.