- 1 Tablespoon Challenge Unsalted Butter
- 1 package Alfredo Sauce Mix, (1.6 oz)
- 1½ cups Milk, whole
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 ounces Pancetta, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups Mushrooms, fresh, sliced thin
- 1 pound Frozen Green Beans, cut, thawed
- 1 cup Mrs. Cubbison’s Crispy Onions
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1Thaw green beans, rinse and drain.
2In a small sauce pan combine 1 Tbsp. Butter, alfredo mix, milk and 1/4 cup parmesan. Bring to simmer over medium heat stirring constantly until thickened. Set aside.
3In saute pan over medium heat cook pancetta until almost brown; drain off excess fat; add garlic and mushrooms; saute 3 minutes; until tender.
4In large mixing bowl combine beans, alfredo sauce, mushroom mix and 1/2 cup Mrs. Cubbison’s Crispy Onions; mix well.
5Remove to 8” x 8” casserole dish; place in preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
6Remove from oven sprinkle over top evenly with remaining 1/2 cup of Mrs. Cubbison's Crispy Onions and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; return to oven for 10 minutes; remove and serve.