- ¼ cup (½ stick) Challenge Butter
- ½ medium green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 (15 oz.) cans sweet corn, cream style
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- ¾ to 1 cup soda cracker crumbs
- ½ cup milk
- To taste salt
- To taste pepper
1Preheat oven to 350°F.
2In a medium skillet, melt butter. Add bell pepper and onion; cook over low heat about 5 minutes or until slightly soft.
3In a large bowl, combine cans of corn, beaten eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, cooked vegetables, salt and pepper.
4Pour mixture into a well-buttered 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
5Bake 60 minutes (or until set in the center).
6Let sit about ten minutes before serving.