Everyone loves quesadillas, and these are especially tasty. Made with a garlic-lime cream cheese mixture and shredded chicken, they’re great for a crowd on game day, or for a light family supper.
- 1 package (8oz.) Challenge Cream Cheese
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced to ⅜-inch
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon bottled hot sauce (optional)
- 16 small flour tortillas (5-inch)
- 3 Tablespoons Challenge Spreadable Butter
1Blend together cream cheese, garlic salt and lime juice in a bowl or blender. Stir in chicken until pieces are evenly distributed in mixture.
2Preheat oven to 250°F.
3Spread butter on one side of each tortilla (about ½ teaspoon). Place tortillas, one at a time, butter-side down in large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
4Add about 2 to 3 Tablespoons cream cheese/chicken mixture on half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half over filling, so buttered side is out.
5Grill folded tortillas until golden – about 1 minute per side. Work in batches and transfer cooked tortillas to a baking pan in preheated oven.
6Use a pizza wheel to cut each folded tortilla into halves.