- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) Challenge Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup uncooked old fashioned or quick oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 8 oz. Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1Preheat oven to 350° F.
2Combine flour and sugars. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and nuts. Reserve 1 cup. Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of a greased 13" x 9" baking pan.
3Combine cream cheese and egg, mixing until well blended. Add lemon juice, blending well. Spread evenly over crust mixture; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
4Bake for 25–30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut into bars.