- ⅓ cup dulce de leche, cajeta* or caramel sauce
- ½ cup (1 stick) Challenge Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ Tablespoons ground coffee
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup coffee flavored liqueur (e.g. Kahlúa)
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweeten condensed milk
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 12-cup Bundt pan. Spread room temperature caramel sauce over bottom and half-way up the sides of the pan; set aside.
2Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs.
3Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and ground coffee. Add dry mix in portions to creamed mixture alternating with buttermilk and coffee liqueur. Mix until well blended. Spread batter evenly into prepared Bundt pan.
1Beat eggs. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla. Slowly pour over cake batter.
2Set Bundt pan in roasting pan and add about an inch of hot water to roasting pan to create a water bath. Bake one hour.
3Remove Bundt pan from water bath and let cool about 15 to 20 minutes.
4Invert a large rimmed serving platter over pan and flip to unmold. Cool at room temperature about an hour then refrigerate.
!*Dulce de leche or cajeta found in Hispanic food section of grocery store.