Burgers with Cream Cheese and Sun-dried Tomato Filling
Say goodbye to boring cheese burgers. Each of these creative patties contains a hidden mixture of cream cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Flavorful, moist, and exploding with a delicious surprise.
- 1 package (8 oz) Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup chopped (¼-inch) sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (less than 12% fat)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Kaiser or hamburger rolls
- (optional) Lettuce, onion slices
1Thoroughly combine cream cheese, sun-dried tomato, and garlic salt in small bowl. Set aside.
2In a large bowl, mix ground beef with salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3Divide meat into 12 equal portions (about ⅓-cup each) and flatten portions into 4½-inch round patties.
4Place 2 Tablespoons of filling on 6 of the patties and spread to within a ½ inch of the edge.
5Cover with remaining 6 patties and pinch the edges closed.
6Broil or grill patties.
7Serve on rolls with optional lettuce and onions.