- This mildly hot meal is the combination of hard boiled eggs and an aromatic blend of Indian spices in a tomato-based curry.
- Fettuccine coated in a smooth cream cheese sauce flavored with sautéd onion and garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and a hint of sherry.
- A slightly more indulgent vegetarian offering, this simple yet elegant main entree is perfectly portioned for two, but it also makes a welcomed side dish for the family. Top with freshly grated Paramesan and chopped chives. (Although it's not part of this recipe, you could add grilled chicken.)
- Enjoy a delicious, autumn twist on a classic favorite. It provides over half a serving of vegetables per serving — a perfect balance to an evening of trick-or-treating.
- One of our favorite vegetarian dishes, this brown butter pasta meal can be thrown together in about 15 minutes.
- Mozzarella cheese, fire roasted red bell peppers enhanced by herb blend of Roasted Garlic & Herb butter combine in an unforgettable sandwich.
- This tasty vegetarian pasta dish is sure to become a summertime favorite, especially if you are the recipient of a bountiful zucchini harvest — a nutritious veggie loaded with vitamin C, A, and potassium.