- This mildly hot meal is the combination of hard boiled eggs and an aromatic blend of Indian spices in a tomato-based curry.
- A slightly more indulgent vegetarian offering is perfectly portioned for two but also makes a welcomed side dish for the family.
- This crust-less “spanakopita” spin-off creates colorful swirls of green spinach and sliced Kalamata olives in a cheesy fluff of baked eggs.
- Enjoy a delicious, autumn twist on a classic favorite. It provides over half a serving of vegetables per serving — a perfect balance to an evening of trick-or-treating.
- This tasty vegetarian pasta dish is sure to become a summertime favorite, especially if you are the recipient of a bountiful zucchini harvest — a nutritious veggie loaded with vitamin C, A, and potassium.