Pies, Crisps and Cobblers
- Apple Buckle is a streusel-topped cake packed with tart apples. It can be enjoyed as a dessert or at brunch with freshly roasted coffee.
- Individual fillo wrapped apple filled desserts
- Mildly-tart apple slices arranged over a golden, buttery pastry sprinkled with sugar and glazed with a glistening layer of apple jelly.
- Balsamic vinegar does wonderful things to berries and makes for a more tender crust. This cobbler's delicious à la carte, but we prefer it à la mode.
- Butter pastry adds unforgettable flavor to enhance any pie filling. This recipe offers techniques to make tastier, flaky butter pastry crusts.
- The foundation of any pie is its crust. This recipe produces a sturdy yet flaky pie pastry specifically for single crust pies. It's crisp, light, and won't crumble apart when cutting.
- Caramel, chocolate, and walnuts come together to make this tart super sweet and loaded with flavor and texture.
- Shortcut your way to cheesecake with this simple to make cream cheese pie with butter crumb crust.
- We’ve given this Southern specialty a flavor make-over that’s perfect for fall entertaining.
- Chilled buttery lemon curd fills individual flaky tart shells enhanced by the flakier and richer qualities produced by Challenge European Style.
- Marionberries are a variety of blackberry that originated in Oregon. They are packed with superior flavor, brilliant color, and exceptional nutritional value. Freshly picked in July and August, Marionberries make the perfect filling for a summer time pie.
- Buttery tart shell enhances the toasted pecans and diced peaches of the filling. Peaches add a tartness that subdues the intense sweetness of a usual pecan tart recipe.
- Break away from the predictable with this nontraditional recipe by layering pumpkin pie over a smooth cheesecake base.
- Traditional homemade pumpkin pie topped with a sweet mixture of minced ginger, brown sugar, and chopped walnuts.
- Apple Crisp with fresh ginger root and a hint of heat.