Cakes and Frostings
- Perfect for fall, this elegant torte combines the sweet tones of freshly harvested apples with a tart, mouthwatering burst of dried cranberries.
- Fans of chocolate-covered cherries love this cake. It’s perfectly moist and divinely complex.
- Enjoy the simplicity of these individually portioned cheesecakes with ginger and graham cracker crumb crusts.
- This tasty dessert can be a refreshing interruption on a hot summer day or the perfect ending to a backyard barbecue.
- Variation of a popular Mexican dessert–an almost magical cake that separates into distinct layers of cake and flan, reversing layers during baking.
- A dreamy, gluten-free cheesecake topped with refreshing lemon curd that's naturally flavored with lemon zest and fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
- Fresh ginger root brings spice and aroma to this dense cake featuring crisp Golden Delicious apples.
- This rich, moist cake delivers the sweet and spicy tones gingerbread fans adore. Ice cream and the homemade caramel sauce make it unforgettable.
- This elegant cheesecake is appropriately rich, balanced in flavor, and easily one of our favorites.
- A chocolate lovers dream. Enjoy a rich indulgence of chocolate in these individual cakes with pudding centers.
- Moist, delicate, and refreshing, this magnificent dessert separates into a mouth-watering lemon sauce on the bottom and a soufflé-like cake on top.
- Powdered sugar gives this pound cake a slightly more dense feel and provides a lighter character to its sweetness. It also draws out the rich vanilla and almond flavors.
- A fall-friendly spice cake made with real, puréed pumpkin, chopped pecans, and topped with a sweet pumpkin spice cream cheese frosting.
- A rich, chocolate butter cake that can be made in about 30 minutes.
- A thin, delicious cake that's perfect for handheld snacking. Pack it in your child's lunch or send it to school as a nutritious snack. They'll never know they were eating a vegetable!