Cakes and Frostings
- Perfect for fall, this elegant torte combines the sweet tones of freshly harvested apples with a tart, mouthwatering burst of dried cranberries.
- Fans of chocolate-covered cherries love this cake. It’s perfectly moist and divinely complex.
- Enjoy the simplicity of these individually portioned cheesecakes with ginger and graham cracker crumb crusts.
- This tasty dessert can be a refreshing interruption on a hot summer day or the perfect ending to a backyard barbeque. Sweet seasonal berries complement the rich chocolaty tones of this homemade shortcake. Simply bake the chocolate shortcakes, cut them in half horizontally, pile in the chilled berry mix, and then top it off with more berries and a dollop of whipped cream. To make it extra moist, drizzle juices from the berries around the base and let it soak into the shortcakes.
- Variation of a popular Mexican dessert–an almost magical cake that separates into distinct layers of cake and flan, reversing layers during baking.
- Fresh ginger root brings spice and aroma to this dense cake featuring crisp Golden Delicious apples.
- This rich, moist cake delivers the sweet and spicy tones gingerbread fans adore. Ice cream and the homemade caramel sauce make it unforgettable.
- This elegant cheesecake is appropriately rich, balanced in flavor, and easily one of our favorites.
- A chocolate lovers dream. Enjoy a rich indulgence of chocolate in these individual cakes with pudding centers.
- Moist, delicate, and refreshing, this magnificent dessert separates into a mouth-watering lemon sauce on the bottom and a soufflé-like cake on top.
- A fall-friendly spice cake made with real, puréed pumpkin, chopped pecans, and topped with a sweet pumpkin spice cream cheese frosting.
- A rich, chocolate butter cake that can be made in about 30 minutes.
- A thin, delicious cake that's perfect for handheld snacking. Pack it in your child's lunch or send it to school as a nutritious snack. They'll never know they were eating a vegetable!