Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
That's right. Here's a sweet way to use up those left over hard boiled eggs in a delicious cookie dough containing no raw eggs.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Challenge Butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 hard boiled large eggs, peeled and finely diced
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups bitter-sweet or semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cream butter and add sugars; beat until light and fluffy.
Add finely diced eggs and salt and beat until well mixed.
Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl and then fold into creamed mixture; then beat until well blended.
Stir in chocolate chips and (optional) nuts.
Drop by medium cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cookies cool on pan for 5 minutes before transfer in to cooling rack.