Savory Stuffed Mushroom Appetizers
- 1 pound white button mushrooms, clean and remove stems
- ½ cup (1 stick) Danish Creamery Butter, melted
- ¾ cup cracker crumb (crushed Waverly Wafers or Club Crackers)
- ⅓ cup Sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, finely chopped (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix cracker crumbs, melted butter, cheese, parsley and garlic salt in a small bowl until well blended.
Fill mushroom caps with cracker mixture creating a small mound. Place filled mushrooms in an 8" x 8" baking pan.
Add water to pan to just cover the bottom.
Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.