Grilled Green Onions and Zucchini with Burrata
Charring green onions and zucchini on the grill is one of the simplest and most satisfying ways to draw out their natural sweetness. Burrata and lemon complement with creaminess and tang.
- 2 bunches green onions, trimmed
- 3 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 3 Tablespoons Challenge Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Butter Snack Spread, melted
- 1 ball burrata (4 ounces)
- lemon wedges, for serving
1Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush green onions and zucchini all over with melted Challenge Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Butter Snack Spread.
2Add zucchini to grill and cook, flipping once, until charred and crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large platter.
3Add green onions to the grill and cook until softened and lightly charred, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to platter with zucchini.
4Tear burrata over top and serve with lemon wedges.