Who doesn’t love a good slider? These are especially tasty with help from a double-dose of Challenge Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Butter Snack Spread, which amps flavor in both the slider patties and in the caramelized onions.
- 2 Tablespoons Challenge Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Butter Snack Spread
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 chipotle chiles from 1 can of chipotles in adobo, minced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ pound fresh chorizo, casings removed
- 1 Tablespoon Challenge Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Butter Snack Spread
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- vegetable oil, for cooking
- 15 King’s Hawaiian Slider Buns
1Melt Challenge Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Butter Snack Spread in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, cover and cook, stirring once or twice, about 10 minutes or until softened.
2Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are caramelized and very soft, about 30 minutes.
1Place mayonnaise, chipotle chiles and lime juice in a small bowl and mix until combined. Store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to use.
1Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
2Combine ground beef, chorizo, Lawry’s Butter Snack Spread, ½ teaspoon Kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper in a large bowl. Mix until just combined. Divide into 1 ½ ounce portions (about 15), shape into ½-inch-thick patties and arrange on the baking sheet. Use your thumb to make an indent in the center of each patty. Chill for 30 minutes.