Lemony Butter Roasted Potatoes
- ½ cup (1 stick) Challenge Butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, for 1 teaspoon of zest
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, (1½ teaspoons)
- 1 Tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, dill, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
Spread the potatoes out on a baking sheet and drizzle any remaining liquid from the bowl over them. Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are brown and crispy, about 35-40 minutes.