- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14.4 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
- 1 package (8 oz) Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup grated Mexican 4 Cheese blend
1Brown meat with onions in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in chili powder, cumin and salt. Add tomatoes and set aside.
2Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter inside of 8-inch casserole dish.
3Spread ⅓ of cream cheese on a tortilla and place cheese side up in prepared casserole. Then add layers of ⅓ of black beans and ⅓ the meat mixture.
4Repeat with 2 more layers of cream cheese spread tortillas, black beans and meat mixture - reserving about ¼- cup of meat mixture.
5Add final flour tortilla, top with reserved meat mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until heat through.