Tuscan Egg Spread
Made with hard boiled eggs, this sophisticated spread makes a delicious appetizer to serve on crackers or bread rounds.
- 7 Tablespoons (½, 7oz. tub) Challenge Roasted Garlic & Herb Spreadable Butter
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tablespoons chopped olives (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
Combine Roasted Garlic & Herb butter with cayenne pepper.
Blend in lemon juice.
Add finely chopped eggs and mix well.
Stir in chopped green onions and (optional) chopped olives.
Blend in salt to taste. Serve on crackers or bread rounds.