Create this savory side dish in minutes. Our Roasted Garlic & Herb Spreadable Butter instantly adds a balanced Italian flavor to your sautéed zucchini. It's super quick and super tasty!
- 4 Tablespoons Challenge Roasted Garlic & Herb Spreadable Butter
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 4 cups unpeeled, ⅛-inch sliced zucchini, (about 1 pound)
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
Melt the Roasted Garlic & Herb Spreadable Butter in a 10½-inch sauté-pan over medium heat and add cayenne pepper.
Sauté onion, red pepper and zucchini in butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Add salt to taste. Serve.