- 1 cup (2 sticks) Challenge Unsalted Butter
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (6-oz.) package chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips if desired.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a well-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheet and cool on rack.